The simple effective way to file emails into Sage CRM.
(Client Side Install Only *)
* Microsoft Outlook Client on Windows Version 2016 or later
* Sage CRM 2021 R1 or later
* Admin User Logon for Sage CRM
* Web services enabled generally and at user level
* Quick Search functioning within Sage CRM (Controls search results in Accelerator Lite)
* CRM Dashboard functioning (The Sage CRM REST API is critical to AC Lite)
* Open a browser and log into our Self Service Portal
* If it is the first time to access the portal, you will have to register first.
* Navigate to "Downloads" in the Menu and run the installer as a normal user (do not elevate to administrator)
* Upon opening Outlook, AC Lite will be available in the Outlook Home Ribbon
It is possible to test Accelerator Lite using an Admin logon, this sanity check can be completed before proceeding to license purchases.
* Fill in the CRM URL in the format suggested
* Click "Free Admin Logon"
* Type the appropriate password and click "Connect"
If your logon credentials are accepted, an "Open Application" button will appear to commence using Accelerator Lite.
Click "Open Application" and the app loads.
Navigate around some emails in Outlook. Accelerator Lite will search and display results or if no match a prompt will indicate so.
If there is no match, it is possible to search for another record and file there.
It is important to use the Free Admin logon to sanity check the connection to the Sage CRM Rest API
The full Accelerator Professional version is required to create new entities e.g. Company, Person, Lead, Opportunity, Cases or custom entities from within Outlook. Equire with us for a demo or more information.
There is a Sage CRM component that is needed for email attachments to be uploaded. This is a server side install to allow the CRM users table to be exposed to the CRM REST API. This is available in the portal also beside the Accelerator Lite Outlook Client download.
Download the AC Lite component from the portal to install
This component should be installed within Sage CRM.
(Needed for non-admin user license management)
The Admin User is free access for Accelerator Lite for Sage CRM.
To purchase additional licenses, click on the purple 'Place An Order' button at the bottom of this page or process through the portal.
* There is no support provided with Accelerator Lite license purchases. A support package can be purchased if required *
As the software is dependent on the Sage CRM Rest API, connection issues will most likely be related to the CRM REST API, please engage with your Sage Business Partner to resolve.