Thank you Ms Arline Welty of DataQuest for our WebSide Chat today..
We invited Arline to join us in our weekly webinar this week, it was really to chat and get the take from both DataQuest and their respective clients on our products and on our services.
We covered a lot including
- Sage CRM Business Partner based out of Chicago with an approach at the long game. They are very focused on customer engagement, education and service. Their approach is very much ‘Please let us teach you!’ They like to document and empower their customers.
- Collaboration Tools and processes
- Confluence – Avoiding an email storm
- Ongoing Support
- Custom Work delivered for #sagecrm
- Presenting lots of Sage CRM Screens in one single screen
- Users benefit by having clicking around reduced enormously
- Multiple tables updated at once
- Active user workflow
- Customers get a better Customer Service
- Warranty Handling
- Integration into the customer website
- Data transformation to consolidate multiple product registration data sources
- Uploading of images or files via Customer 365 are funneled to the Case Manager
- Visits App
- Using MobileX technology customized search mechanism
- Create an order submitted to Sage 300 ERP in the moment
- What DataQuest customers specifically loved about our products
- Major behavior changes of users of CRM
- Increased user adoption
- Easy to decide what should be filed to Sage CRM and populating their database with meaningful data
- A hinge between MS Outlook and CRM
- Ability to create a new case or opportunity for later responses
- Context driven element
- Customer 365
- Branding respected – looks like the portal belongs to the customer website
- Empowers the customer to get in touch on their own terms
- Document storage for easy access and allows customer to contribute to those
- Responsiveness is important
- Fully customisable – (comparison with Sage CRM Self Service Portal here)
- Crystal Manager
- Can build a much more powerful report than the native Sage CRM report
- More control over formatting of reports
- Reports built and saved within a workflow
- Can work with custom entities
- Deceptive simplicity of MobileX, easier to work with
- Great support
Finally Some cool blogs from both the CRM Together site and from DataQuest that were mentioned during the session.
Full recording below..
2017-03-02 16.30 An interview with Arline of DataQuest from CRM Together on Vimeo.
A MobileX Demo
Thanks again Arline, you’re a star!